Array Solution Filtermax V
The single Six-band (160, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 Meters) can be controlled by the Bandmaster III and is designed for maximum operation convenience with a serious contest multi-operator station in mind!
It consists of 6 BPF-Luxury filters (BPF-1.8, BPF-3.5, BPF-7, BPF-14, BPF-21, BPF-28 for 1.8, 3.5, 7, 14, 21 and 28 MHz respectively) in one solid aluminum housing, coated in an electrostatic field with polyester powder, its dimensions are 14.56” x 11.81” x 5.11” (356 mm x 305 mm x 152 mm), and can be mounted on horizontal or vertical surface (underside of the case has a polymeric supports).
Each BPF-Block Luxury supplied with the data on Insertion Loss (S21) and Return Loss (S11) parameters (measured by Vector Network Analyzer), frequency response graph and VSWR. These plots show the most detailed characteristics of each particular filter and Bypass mode.
- Attenuation of second harmonic: At least 80 dB
- VSWR: No more than 1.5 : 1
- Loss in the passband: No more than 1 dB
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Maximum allowable continuous power: 200 W
- Supply voltage: 11 to 14 V DC
- Dimensions of the main unit: 356 mm х 305 mm х 153 mm (14.56” x 11.81” x 5.11”)
- Weight: 10.2 lb (4.63 kg)
Array Solutions Filtermax paket