Tel. +46 (0)8-4403939
Nöjda kunder i hela Norden Snabb leverans (1-3 dagar)
Enter your e-mail address below and we will notify you when the product is available! Your e-mail address will be stored up to 180 days.
General description of the OM 2500 A Remote control
Remote Control expands possibilities of using OM2500 A up to 10 meters away from your operating position. When needed it is also possible to connect Remote Control unit to LAN network and control it using special software (not part of this package) to unlimited distance.
Warning: It is absolutely a must to observe and follow all best practices and safety precautions as well as your local health and safety law and fire / electricity regulations. We do recommend using visual remote control like Web Camera etc.
Remote control OM2500A
Power supply 230V / 12V, 600mA
10m patch lead to link Remote control with OM2500A PA
ON / OFF
- Standard ON / OFF switch. On state is indicated by green LED on the switch
- button controls the operating state of the PA. When i noperating mode green LED is lid
- Power LED indicates connection of power supply. 12V / 500 mA
- Red Fault LED indicates fault on PA. It shall be lid on any fault condition!
- yellow LED indicates Stadby state of the PA
- yellow LED will be lid if PI tuning circuit indicates that additional tuning is necessary
- indicates 2nd grid protection. Trigered if safe screen current has been reached )
- Yellow LED will indicate excessive reflected power on PA’s antenna socket
- will be lid if maximum drive power has been exceeded
- 30 segments bar graph will indicate peak output power
- Standard RJ45 connector - LAN Interface for remote access
- Main ON / OFF switch. (Cut’s off 12V supply to unit)
- power jack (5,5 / 2,1) for supply of 12V / 600mA
- calibration potentiometer
- socket for direct connection to OM2500A PA
firstname.lastname@example.orgTel. +46 8 440 3939
Opening hours: 10-17 weekdays.
The product has been added to your cart