ACOM 1011 is now released based on the ACOM 1010. The outstanding operational features of ACOM 1010 have been noted by many radio amateurs worldwide. The last WRTC Championship in Brazil was carried out with ACOM 1010 amplifiers and there it established itself as very suitable besides for domestic use and DXpeditions, also for contesting.
The main differences between the two amplifiers are:
1. In ACOM 1011 are employed 2 very popular 4CX250B tubes, which at present are manufactured and offered by almost all active manufacturers of transmitting tubes in the world. The two 4CX250B tubes deliver the same output power as a single GU74B, but the price is lower.
2. Tube warm up time is reduced to 30 seconds.
3. The tube socket is manufactured by ACOM and is especially designed for operation in this amplifier.
4. ACOM 1011 uses a new fan, designed and manufactured by ACOM on the basis of the well known noiseless fans in the ACOM 2000A and ACOM 1000.
5. ACOM 1011 also has differences in its appearance and in almost all blocks. It is made of an even more robust metal construction which will improve its exploitation during carrying, transportation and operation in DXpeditions.
Frequency Coverage: All amateur bands in the 1.8-29.7MHz frequency range; extensions and/or changes on request.
Power Output: 700 W PEP or 500 W continuous carrier.
Intermodulation Distortion: Better than 35 dB below rated output.
Hum and noise: Better than 40 dB below rated output.
Harmonic Output Suppression: Better than 50 dB below rated output.
Input and Output Impedances:
- nominal value: 50 Ohm unbalanced, UHF (SO239) type connectors;
- input circuit: broadband, VSWR less than 1.2:1, 1.8-30MHz continuously (no tunings, no switching);
- Bypass path VSWR less than 1.1:1, 1.8-30MHz continuously, 200 W maximum;
- Output (antenna) impedance matching capability: VSWR up to 3:1 or higher.
RF Gain: 11dB typically, frequency response less than 1dB (50 to 70 W drive power for rated output).
Primary Power: 85-132 V/170-264 V ac (100, 110, 120, 200, 210, 220, 230 & 240 V nominal taps), +10% -15% tol.), 50-60 Hz, single phase, 1200 VA.
Complies with CE safety and electromagnetic compatibility requirements as well as FCC-regulations (10 & 12 m band locks provided).
Size & Weight (operating): WxDxH: 407x315x169mm, 18kg (16x12.4x6.65 inches, 39.7Lbs).
- temperature range: 0...+50 degs.Celsius;
- humidity: up to 95% @ +35 degs.Celsius.
- height: up to 3000m above sea level without output deterioration