Remotely Control Icom Transceivers through an IP Network
· The RS-BA1 allows you to use the radio installed in another room using your home network or even from a remote location over the Internet.
· Low voice latency
Advanced Remote Control Interface Tailored to Icom Transceivers
· Most functions and modes of your transceiver, including interference rejection functions and IF filter settings, can be controlled. Also, S-meter and SWR can be observed.
· Rx Voice recording function
· CD (including the RS-BA1 instruction manual, the RS-BA1 installer, the USB driver and the USB driver installation guide)
· USB cable (A-B type)
· Installation guides
Operating System requirements
· Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32/34bit)
· Microsoft® Windows Vista® (32/34bit)
· Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP3 or later
Network data speed requirement
· For the transceiver: upload 500 kbs or faster, download 350 kbs or faster
· For the remote location: 350 kbs or faster, download 500 kbs or faster