MFJ-929 200 W CW/SSB automatic antenna tuner, SWR-meter and 2-way antenna switch
The MFJ-929 IntelliTuner™ lets you rapidly tune any antenna automatically: unbalanced or single-wire. The MFJ-929 is a comprehensive automatic antenna tuning center with SWR/wattmeter and antenna switch for two antennas.
The MFJ-929 gives you fast automatic tuning with more than 20,000 non-volatile memories. Each of the two antennas has four banks of memory; each memory bank has over 2500 non-volatile memories for tuner settings.
The tuner includes a highly efficient switching L-network with wide matching capability, 1.8 to 30 MHz coverage, a radio interface port, and heavy-duty 10 amp/1000 volt relays. It is rated at 200 watts SSB/CW.
A maximum of 256 values of inductance and 256 values of capacitance are available. With the capacitance switched between the input and output side, this provides a total of 131,072 L/C tuning combinations. The nominal tuning ranges are 0 to 24 μH and 0 to 3900 pF.
• 1.8 to 30 MHz continuous frequency coverage
• Highly efficient switching L-network matching circuit
• Handles 200 watts SSB/CW
• Automatically matches antennas from 6 to 1600 ohms impedance (SWR up to 32:1)
• Tune in less than 15 seconds, usually less than 5 seconds
• Over 20,000 non-volatile memories for tuner settings
• Four memory banks per antenna with over 2500 memories per bank
• Adjustable target SWR 1.0 to 2.0
• Adjustable SWR threshold 0.5 to 1.5
• Multifunction backlit LCD display with contrast control
• Numeric readings for SWR, forward and reflected power
• Bar meters for SWR, forward and reflected power with range options
• Audio SWR meter
• Built-in frequency counter
• Built-in radio interface circuitry for compatible radios
• Built-in bias tee
• Two SO-239 coax fed antenna connectors
• Connector for random wire or single wire antennas